Dec 16, 2021
27: Looking inward versus Looking back
Instead of looking back on 2021, Annabelle suggests to look inward.
In this 27th episode of "The inwarders” Podcast, Annabelle shares the difference between:
- looking back on 2021 from our Ego-Self point of view, trying to define what were our success or failure,
- and looking inward, observing what’s going on while Being perfectly at peace with what is.
There is another way to approach the end of the year and stay present to ourselves. As usual, it starts with going inward.
Annabelle & Mikan wish you a wonderful end of the year season filled with light and joy.
The podcast will resume in January 2022.
Resources from this episode:
* Episode 8 – How to find the Observer within us
* Episode 12 – Meditation and Experiencing the Observer within us
* Episode 13 – How silent inactivity regenerates us
* Episode script: https://www.theinwarders.com/blog-1
* Contact Annabelle via www.theinwarders.com or Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/the_inwarders/
* Book a free coaching session with Mikan van Zanten at www.iammikan.com
* Mikan van Zanten YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPkxDhTTsZrV-oZVG_A57Xw