The Widow Squad Podcast
May 18, 2023
Embrace your widow DIY skills with Rob Kenney of the popular 'Dad, How Do I?' YouTube channel!
Join us for an inspirational story on this week’s episode of the Widow Squad Podcast as we talk with Rob Kenney, the creator of the "Dad, How Do I?" channel on YouTube:
* In April 2020, Rob embarked on a mission to assist people with basic life skills. Little did he know that his channel would become a beacon of hope for millions.
* Today, with over 4.5 million subscribers, Rob's journey is a testament to the power of his wholesome "how-to" videos.
* Rob opens up about the void left by his parent’s departure at the tender age of 14 and how his older siblings became his guiding light.
* Unveiling the origins of the "Dad, How Do I?" channel, Rob shares his burning desire to be the father he never had.
* Discover Rob's personal self-care formula, T-A-K-E, as he imparts the wisdom of being true to yourself, embracing kindness and enjoyment along the ride.
* Rob's profound impact with the release of his book, "Dad, How Do I? Practical 'Dadvice' for Everyday Tasks and Successful Living."
* As we wrap up, Rob shares a couple of his beloved dad jokes.
Rob’s contact info: dadhowdoiofficial.com
If you've been searching for a place to connect with like-minded widows, to build friendships, grow your confidence for doing hard things, and inspire healing after loss, we invite you to join the Widow Squad community at widowsquad.com! This special widow membership is made up of widows just like you learning how to move through grief in healthy, self-affirming ways to create a life to thrive in and we’re doing it together! Go to widowsquad.com to learn more!
*Widow Squad Community Membership*
* Connect with other like-minded widows
* Feel supported
* Build friendships
* Grow your confidence
* Inspire healing after loss
* How To Have A Better Relationship with Grief (guidebook)
* Kicking Loneliness To The Curb (presentation)
Facebook: Widow Squad Facebook Page