The MOVEMENT Movement
May 17, 2023
Episode 173: Move Like a Kid Again
Move Like a Kid Again
– The MOVEMENT Movement with Steven Sashen Episode 173 with Bryan Osuna
Bryan Osuna is health and fitness devotee, sound worker, transformational life coach, athlete, artist, inventor, and men’s growth facilitator.
His philosophy is to mindfully combine timeless wisdom, modern understanding and intuition to create valuable resources and experiences that help others live fully and thrive. Bryan uses everything from movement and mindfulness to breath and sound to help people make meaningful change in their lives.
Bryan believes that quality of life is ultimately found through our capacity to learn, love, connect, move, express, grow and be present with the fulness of life.
Personally, Bryan strives to live fully by exploring his passions for fatherhood, movement, athletics, healing modalities, travel, nature, music, art and philosophy. He believes that true enjoyment of life comes through movement and exploration of the mind, body and spirit. To him, the greatest success in life comes when a person has a focused mind, energized body, free spirit and open heart.
Listen to this episode of The MOVEMENT Movement with Bryan Osuna about moving like a kid again.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
- How look at the developmental stages of children and then use reverse engineer that and help people heal their biomechanics.
- Why we should be looking at the macro-movement patterns that kids naturally start doing.
- How breathing deeply into your belly helps regulate the nervous system and physical tension.
- Why having fun with movement is more important than having perfect form.
- How adults should be spending more time on the ground.
Connect with Bryan:
Guest Contact Info
Connect with Steven: