"As a result of COVID, two things have struck me: 1) just how resilient multifamily is as an asset class; 2) how much innovation has actually occurred in this industry."
After the longest shortest year of everyone's life, the Sync or Swim podcast is wrapping up our first season's 13-episode run.
In this episode, we examined the trends and ideas we uncovered in our interviews:
- More and more people will decide to rent
- High quality online 3D video tours have gone from nice-to-have to essential
- The tech stack in multifamily will continue to evolve and get more complex
- A lot more...
Mitch Fanning, VP Marketing at Rentsync
Nicolina Savelli, Content & Communication Specialist at Rentsync
What we talked about:
- The biggest lesson Mitch learned hosting a B2B podcast in the multifamily and rental housing industry
- Mitch's one regret so far as a podcaster
- Mitch's predictions for 2021's top trends in multifamily
- What's ahead in season 2
Subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on your favourite platform, Apple, Google Podcasts, or Spotify.