“Good Decisions are made by taking the time to know the right information available at the time of the decision. And if the consequences of being wrong demand making that extra effort.”
We make decisions every day. Sometimes they are easy, other times we’re paralyzed about making the wrong choice. Leaders are most prone to making biased decisions which can lead to terrible results. Join Annie Duke as she shares with Jason Marc Campbell how you can make better decisions every day, with more success on average and learn how to never make a “bad” decision again.
Listen out for:
- How “good decisions” are often terrible
- A new lens to understand how to make choices
- Using consequences to decide faster
- A full-proof guide to making tough decisions
- Learn about our ego’s ability to mess with our rational thinking
- Get a copy of Annie’s New Book 👉 https://www.annieduke.com/books/
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting app. Share this with your friends on Instagram or Twitter.