The holidays are fast approaching and I know what you’re thinking: what should I get for the student loan borrowers on my list this year?
In this episode, I go over the top 21 gifts that would make a big impact on the lives of student loan borrowers.
In today’s episode, you'll find out:
- Why the public library is one of the best places to hang out
- When to use the cash back from refinancing your loan to splurge
- How to turn the gift of cash from ho-hum to something memorable
- The best way to ask for a raise to put more money in your pocket
- Why getting married is a wonderful thing for student loan borrowers
- What games I play on my iPad while waiting on hold to talk to a real person
- How the gift of courage can change your life
Full show notes at: http://studentloanplanner.com/54