In this monumental 50th episode, I’m taking you back in time on my journey of starting this thing called Student Loan Planner.
Here’s the story of why I feel deeply called to helping you and others like you make sense of your finances and what I’ve learned over the past 3 years of working full-time in the world of student loans.
In today’s episode, you'll find out:
- Why some school are honest and others are downright profit-hungry
- Why colleges foot the bill for flights, hotels, meals, and more when you agree to a tour
- The things people put too much focus on when it comes to personal finance
- The only three areas you need to focus on to make your money work for you
- The secret I’ve learned to increase your savings rate
- What happens when you think in terms of value rather than cost
- What I think about the future of student loans
- The crucial piece that most people miss when it comes to investing
- The biggest worry about I have about running Student Loan Planner
Full show notes at: http://studentloanplanner.com/50