Justin Harvey is a brand new team member here at Student Loan Planner. As a student loan consultant, he’s hit nearly a hundred consults. He’s been in the financial industry since graduating from Villanova University in 2010.
After seeing the student loan debt his wife had as an anesthesia resident and how it’s impacted their lives, he launched his own firm in 2017, Quantifi Planning, which focuses on anesthesia and pain physicians with student loan debt.
In today’s episode, you'll find out:
- How Justin began working in the financial industry
- Why he decided to launch his own firm
- How he ended up consulting at Student Loan Planner
- Why it’s imperative to know what you’re doing before refinancing or consolidating your student loans
- When hiring a student loan planner instead of relying on your student loan servicer might be a better option
- Why “follow the money” should be your go-to phrase when choosing a financial planner
- Justin’s thoughts on poor student loan advice
- A few of his favorite anecdotes from consulting at Student Loan Planner
- Why he tells people to “question the assumptions” before incurring student loan debt
Full show notes at: http://studentloanplanner.com/18