Student loan debt is a growing problem and a hot topic in the media. I asked the Student Loan Planner community how they would solve the student loan crisis, and the results were not what I expected.
Join me as I go into the details about how listeners feel about the growing problem of student loan debt.
In today’s episode, you'll find out:
- How important student loan reform is to voters
- What borrowers think student loan reform should look like
- The reason most people would opt for treating student loans like a tax
- Why lower student loan interest rates won’t fix the problem
- How a student loan tax would affect retirement savings
- How the Biden Plan compares to the Trump Plan
- Why past student loan reform proposals failed
- Whether eliminating the tax bomb is sustainable
- Why the future of student loans depends on the private loan market
Full show notes at: http://studentloanplanner.com/53