Do you have a good savings rate? What is a good savings rate anyway? In this episode, learn why a high savings rate is so critical — and how to secure one for yourself.
In today’s episode, you'll find out:
- How do you define a savings rate?
- The history of savings rates in the U.S.
- How advertisements might have affected savings rates
- Where the current average national savings rate has settled
- How having six figures of student loan debt should affect your savings rate
- The saving statistics of the Student Loan Planner audience
- Our recommended savings rate
- How savings rates affect taking risks or changing your situation
- What a savings rate can get you in terms of retirement
- Five ways to fix a bad savings rate
- Why a savings rate is more important than a student loan strategy
- How to start saving with a better rate
- Why avoiding money paralysis is imperative
- Why considering a fee-only fiduciary financial planner is wise
Full show notes at: http://studentloanplanner.com/35