Are you familiar with shady student loan practices versus legit ones that actually help student loan borrowers?
In this episode, the Student Loan Planner consultants — Travis Hornsby, Justin Harvey, Rob Bertman and Lauryn Williams — discuss what type of strategies to steer clear of and which ones could potentially save borrowers both money and stress.
In today’s episode, you'll find out:
- Whether a borrower should claim that they can’t access their spouse’s income information
- How student loan repayment strategies can sometimes lead to divorce
- If starting your own 501(c)(3) for loan forgiveness is a good idea
- How being small business owners can affect student loan repayment
- Should you use your pay stub or your tax return to recertify income?
- How a sudden change in salary could affect your income certification
- Why researching any financial adviser you plan on working with is critical
- Can you use last year’s tax returns to certify income? What the breadwinner and reverse breadwinner loophole is
- Is moving abroad to avoid student loan payments a legit strategy?
- What the die-with-your-debt strategy is
Full show notes at: http://studentloanplanner.com/26