As practice owners struggle to get through this tough time, I sat down with Tom Bodin, CFA, CFP®, and a Practice Integration Advisor for Buckingham Strategic Wealth.
He shares how business owners can best address financial planning amid the pandemic.
In this episode, you'll find out:
- How Bodin’s background in legislative analysis helps his financial planning clients
- Roadblocks dentists, optometrists, veterinarians, and lawyers are facing because of COVID-19
- Best ways to maximize tax savings to lower your AGI
- How practice owners can put away six-figures for retirement annually
- The importance of a cash balance plan in practice ownership
- Cash preservation techniques for business owners
- How wealth planning can help even if you’re just thinking about a practice purchase
Full show notes at: http://studentloanplanner.com/77
Like the show? There are several ways you can help!
Feeling helpless when it comes to your student loans?