If you have student loan debt and want to work either part time or not at all, this episode will blow your mind. Most people want to work less than they currently are, but they aren’t sure how they can afford to do so.
No matter your life situation, it can be confusing to know how you can make your payments while working less. The strategies I’ll share in this episode will help you know how to approach both federal and private student loan debt if you want to cut your work hours — and how to live your life the way you want to.
In today’s episode, you'll find out:
- Is it possible to work only part time (or not at all)?
- Can you work less even if you have student loan debt?
- What are reasons you may want to work less?
- How to negotiate a part-time work schedule with employers
- Strategies for paying student loans and preparing for a “tax bomb” while working less
- How can you pay less on your federal student loans if you work less?
- How to work less if you’re single
- Ways to approach private student loans if you want to work part time
- Can you take a sabbatical if you don’t work in academia?
- How to approach student loan debt if you want to be a stay-at-home parent
- How to handle student loans while living abroad and traveling
- What’s the Foreign Earned Income Tax Exclusion?
- Can you work part time while going for Public Service Loan Forgiveness?
- How to start limiting your budget and tracking expenses
Full show notes at: http://studentloanplanner.com/14