Student loan refinancing can be a big help to your financial goals.
But some refi strategies can make it so you can’t buy a house or start a business.
In this episode, I’ll talk about when a refi makes sense for you and discuss how the economy, a recession, and changing interest rates factor into your decision.
In today’s episode, you'll find out:
- What is a refi ladder and can it work for you
- How doing more than one refi can be a smart move
- The reason to refi to a longer term at a higher interest rate
- Why you shouldn’t worry about your credit score when you refinance
- The risk of going with an aggressive repayment strategy
- How your student loans can impact buying a house or starting a business
- How government interest impacts the interest you pay
- What would happen to student loan interest rates in a recession
- When variable rates are a smart move in your refi strategy
Full show notes at: http://studentloanplanner.com/48