Lauryn Williams, CFP, CSLP, shares why investing in real estate might be more work than you think, how to grow passive income streams with alternative investments and tips for student loan borrowers that want to invest in real estate.
In today’s episode, you'll find out:
- How Lauryn became an accidental landlord
- What she learned about owning a rental property
- Costs people forget to include in the rental price
- Lauryn’s bad experience with selling her rental home
- What return Lauryn got in 16 years of being a landlord
- Why people are drawn to investing in real estate
- The best way to grow your net worth according to Lauryn
- Whether student loan borrowers should invest in real estate
Full show notes at: http://studentloanplanner.com/82
• Coach Carson • Bigger Pockets • Passive Income M.D. • Semi-Retired M.D.
Like the show? There are several ways you can help!
Feeling helpless when it comes to your student loans?