Reese Harper, a Certified Financial Planner and founder of Dentist Advisor, specializes in financial planning for dentists. In this episode, learn his thoughts on the financial planning industry, how to be successful running a dental business and whether now is the best time in history to be a dentist.
In today’s episode, you'll find out:
- How Reese got started with his firm
- His thoughts on the financial planning industry
- Conflicts of interest in financial planning
- The typical wealth and income Reese sees with his dentist clients
- How DSOs (Dental Support Organizations) are affecting dentistry
- What to focus on early in your dental career
- Why there’s a place for different business models in dentistry
- Why dentists have to think about the business side of things
- Why trust is everything in a producer-consumer relationship
- Reese’s thoughts on a fair price for a financial planner
- How income and net worth impact the cost of a financial adviser
- Is now the best time in history to be a dentist?
Full show notes at: http://studentloanplanner.com/45