In today's exciting episode, hear questions directly from the Student Loan Planner audience, covering topics ranging from financing a car to preparing for a massive student loan bill, with each question answered by Travis.
In today’s episode, you'll find out:
- Is financing a car ever a good idea?
- How to best prepare for the tax bomb on an income-driven plan
- How student loans can affect buying a home
- Should you pay down student loans before buying a house?
- Should you wait until after your grace period to refinance?
- Is it better to go for a physician or traditional mortgage?
- How to prepare for a large student loan bill after graduation
- Is refinancing a mortgage worth it, despite closing costs?
- Why it’s often good for dentists to buy their own practice
- Why getting a custom plan from us could be life-changing
Full show notes at: http://studentloanplanner.com/39