Did you know that the tomato is not native to Italy? On this episode, Ashdin talks about the pomodoro technique, how to use your full focus & attention and, how to restrict both internal and external distractions using these six simple techniques:
- Decide on the task to be done.
- Set the pomodoro timer to 25 minutes.
- Work on the task.
- When the timer rings, stop working and put a checkmark on a piece of paper.
- If you have fewer than four checkmarks, take a short break (3–5 minutes), then restart the timer.
- After four pomodoros, take a longer break (15–30 minutes), reset your checkmark count to zero.
You can follow Ashdin Doctor on Instagram @ashdindoc
You can listen to this show and other awesome shows on the IVM Podcasts app on Android: https://ivm.today/android or iOS: https://ivm.today/ios, or any other podcast app.
You can check out our website at http://www.ivmpodcasts.com/