Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. - Confucius
This week, Dr. Michelle Robin is joined by Laurie Gerber who is a Head Coach of Handel Group® Life Coaching, an international coaching company, which specializes in teaching individuals to take focused and powerful action in every area of their lives. Passionate about personal development, Laurie has dedicated more than fifteen years to coaching hundreds of individuals and leading large groups at Kripalu Center, Esalen Institute, Equinox Fitness, Soho House, the JCC of Manhattan, Natural Health Magazine’s Women’s Wellness Weekends, and Menla Mountain Retreat. Laurie’s rigorous, yet loving, coaching style was showcased in MTV’s True Life Special, I’m Getting A Second Chance, and she has appeared in Elle, Origin, and Experience L!fe magazines.
Human Better In 2020 With Handel Group Life Coaching
Get $150 off now until March 15th with the code SMALLCHANGE
Learn to Human Better in LOVE with Lauren Zander's online coaching course, Inner.U. Avoid heartbreak and find whatever, whomever, and how many-ever it is that you truly and wholeheartedly want.
Receive lifetime access with your subscription which includes:
- 12 audio coaching sessions from Lauren Zander
- 1 free private coaching session with an HG coach
- 1 6-week coaching bootcamp with an HG Coach
- 14 homework assignments
- the interactive Promise Tracker to accelerate your accountability and track your promises and consequences.
Talk to a human and see if Handel Group coaching options are right for you
Join Laurie and host, Dr. Michelle Robin as they discuss:
- Why Laurie’s mother introduced her to the world of healing, spirituality, and therapy at a young age and how that impacted her both positively and negatively.
- The struggle she faced to actually be content and proud of her life.
- Why the best thing you can do for a child is to demonstrate living a happy life in your career, mission, and love.
- What the 7 different ways people lie are plus understanding why we lie, how much we lie, and when we lie.
- Her dream for humanity that we get more connected to ourselves and to each other.
- Why she refers to herself as an “Angel Recruiter.”
Find out how you can move forward in the direction you want your life to go:
- The importance of articulating your dream out loud for all the universe to hear.
- How to powerfully debate with your thinking in a very persuasive way.
- A simple design for deciding which goals you want to accomplish and how to make sure you stay true to them.
- Why her favorite quote comes from the title of Lauren Handel Zander's book, Maybe It's You.
- How the phrase, “Maybe It’s You,” can mean so many things from why you believe you’re something to maybe you’re here to save the world.
Continue your wellness journey in 2020 with Inner.U Life and Inner.U Love:
- The launch of U Life and Inner.U Love plus what you will get from each program to make a positive change in your life.
- Where you can find Handel Group® Life Coaching’s methodology now in their completely digitized online courses.
- The wisdom behind the Secret Free Diet that she goes over in her TedTalk.
- Her mission to help people see the importance of always telling the truth to feel more comfortable being your authentic self.