Small Changes Big Shifts with Dr. Michelle Robin
Ep. 246 - Rajshree Patel
Apr 8, 2020 · 23 min
Play episode

I know but one freedom, and that is the freedom of the mind. -  Antoine de Saint-Exupery

What if 2% of your day could optimize the other 98% of your day? This week Dr. Michelle Robin is joined by the Author of Vital Force, Rajshree Patel, to discuss how we can fuel our energy, purpose, and performance with ancient secrets of breath and meditation.

Rajshree is a highly sought-after self-awareness coach, mind management and meditation expert, trainer and speaker. Through insight, intuition, breathing and meditation techniques, she guides people to identify what’s working and not working in their personal and professional lives.

Over the course of more than 30 years, she has conducted programs in over 35 countries for individuals and at organizations covering topics as diverse as mind management, self-awareness, leadership, conflict resolution and workplace diversity.

Join Dr. Michelle Robin and Rajshree Patel as they talk about:

  • How she came to write Vital Force in the midst of her own health challenges and difficult times in her family.
  • What steps we can take to use our source of resilience as we face life challenges.
  • How lessons of past uncertainty can help boost our resiliency in present moments of crisis.
  • Why it’s so important to slow down our mind and how we can begin to do that today.
  • The power of breathwork to aid our internal landscape, thoughts, and emotions.
  • How to be strong, centered, and focused on mental hygiene during the pandemic of COVID 19.

Love is misunderstood to be an emotion; actually, it is a state of awareness, a way of being in the world, a way of seeing oneself and others. - David R. Hawkins

Search
Clear search
Close search
Google apps
Main menu