In this special April 1st BONUS episode, Dr. Michelle Robin is joined by her good friend and retired KCTV-5 News Anchor, Barbie Hill, to discuss how COVID 19 is impacting their lives, what self-care practices they are focusing on to stay well at home, and the power of staying present.
Join Dr. Michelle Robin and Barbie Hill as they talk about:
- COVID 19 and the fear people might be feeling during this time.
- Difficult moments Barbie and her family have endured and how they have worked together to heal.
- Why she and her husband did the 12 steps besides their son as he was recovering from his addiction and how it transformed their lives.
- What gifts COVID 19 could give us when we look back at it in the future.
- Michelle’s own experience growing up with a father who was an alcoholic.
Discover how to continue to stay well and positive at home as they share:
- How they’re staying healthing while practicing self-isolation at home.
- Self-care practices to help you stay in the present moment and let go of anxious or negative thoughts.
- Easy hacks to help you stay fit and strong at home.
- How Dr. Michelle came to create all of these quote decks that have inspired her over the years.
- What you can do during this time to spread kindness, gratitude, and love in your home and community.
- How you can help local, small businesses through this difficult time now.
Life is amazing. And then it's awful. And then it's amazing again. And in between the amazing and awful it's ordinary and mundane and routine. Breathe in the amazing, hold on through the awful, and relax and exhale during the ordinary. That's just living heartbreaking, soul-healing, amazing, awful, ordinary life. And it's breathtakingly beautiful. - L.R. Knost
Mentioned In This Episode