In celebration of the release of the remake, we break the barrier and dig our toes into the sour ground of the original Pet Semetary.
We laughed, we groaned, we kissed 2 hours goodbye. Bury your dead and hope they don’t come back so you can avoid this film!
Need to Watch The Movie?
Hit these links to rent or buy a copy and watch along with us!
(Please note that by purchasing through one of these links, you are directly supporting Welcome 2 Show, and we truly appreciate it!)
Deviant Casting Director
- Fred Gwynne was perfect as Jud
Deviant Script Doctor
- WENDIGO! SHOW ME, THE FUCKING WENDIGO!
- Apparently the visions that Louis and Ellie have are hints that they possess the Shining
- Is digging up a body in broad daylight the best idea?
It’s Just so Ridiculous!
- Gage was a DJ in the movie Tropic Thunder!?
- Do you think kids playing in horror movies fucks them up?
- How far WAS the Micmac burial ground?
- It’s not the actual Pet Semetary that’s the evil part, it’s the Micmac burial grounds, and it looked like Jud and Louis had to travel FAR to get there.
- Stephen King Failure - The truck that kills Gage was NOT featured in another Stephen King movie: Maximum Overdrive.
- Mom: “He probably went out for a hamburger, or a chicken dinner dear. You know how men are when they’re alone!”
The Kim Coppola Award
Awarded to the Finest Worst Actor of the Film
- The Guch: Dale Midkiff as Louis Creed
- Devo: Dale Midkiff as Louis Creed
- God awful acting
- Pussy-fish-like handshake
- The Clintoris: Dale Midkiff as Louis Creed
Winner: Dale Midkiff as Louis Creed
Deviantly Repeatable Quotes
Jud: “Christ on his throne, no!”