It’s been a while since our last episode and many of you said you wanted an update. So, we posted on the Simple Life Together Facebook page and the Edit & Forget It Facebook Group and asked for your questions.Since we’re in the thick of the Holiday season, many of you had holiday simplicity related questions. Others were looking for lifestyle answers for their questions, and many just wanted to know what we’ve been up to. Well…we sat down for over an hour last night and just kinda “freestyled” it. Read More…
Vanessa launched her S.I.M.P.L.E. Organizing System course to a small list of people and it went really well! That said, we’re not really happy with how the course is currently hosted on an external site.
The content is proven and system works, but we’re just not happy with any platforms we’ve tried. They’re too expensive and seem clunky. So we’re considering just making the course an “in your Inbox” course, so people don’t have to log into an outside website, remember another log in, hope the site isn’t slow, etc. People are comfortable in their Inbox. They go there every day. And it would lower the cost of the course dramatically. So I’m working hard on that, to bring Vanessa’s amazing system to more people in a simpler way.
If you want to be in the loop with Vanessa’s course, the S.I.M.P.L.E. Organizing System, you can sign up for updates at GetOrganizedSOS.com and you’ll be the first to know when things are ready to go!
Simplifying The Holidays
– Tips on storing your Christmas decorations and paraphernalia…for next year
– Giving experiences instead of things
– How to keep the holidays simple
– How to be present…NOT perfect…for the holidays
– Tips on simplifying cleanup after the meal
– Creative non-material gift giving ideas
– Favorite holiday traditions
– What to tell people when they ask what gifts you’d like
– Favorite podcasts, audio books, blogs, simple living role models you find inspiring, iPhone apps as gifts
New Year’s Goals, Resolutions
– Setting goals and resolutions for the New Year or any time
– How to stop procrastinating
– Simplicity when no one is watching or listening
What We’ve Been Up To
– Expectations vs. Reality as we transition
– Updates on our move, status of the house build, etc
– How Sunshine, our son, and his mom are dealing with our move
– Our teardrop camper, favorite trips this year, planned trips for next year
– New business ventures/challenges for moving Vanessa’s organizing business
– When we’re getting our nationally syndicated talk show on HGTV and/or Oprah (we loved this question!)
– Changes/updates to our exercising routines or smoothie making/juicing
So, we answered your questions…how about you answer one for us? What are your plans for the New Year? How do you plan on incorporating more simplicity into your life? We’d love to know!
We’ve had lots of great comments on iTunes…thank you so much! The show went a little longer than we expected, so we’ll be sure to read the comments on the next episode.
You can download a PDF of our show prep, too.
The post SLT077: Simple Answers to Listener Questions appeared first on Simple Life Together.