Jan 27, 2023
Making the Mindset Shift to Become Fearless w/ Joe Evangelisti
There are numerous things Joe was able to help me determine after working with him. Investing in people and hiring A-players, how to schedule my day for maximum efficiency, networking with high-level executives, and much more. I can keep going but it’s a no-brainer to work with Joe for anyone that wants to scale up their business and find clarity.
Providing real estate investors, entrepreneurs, and business professionals with the tools and strategies they need to find breakthrough success, Joe Evangelisti is the host of The Legacy Blueprint podcast and a high-performance coach with over 5,000 hours of coaching experience under his belt. His mission is to assist real estate investors, entrepreneurs, and business professionals in exercising their true power and finding their hidden potential to achieve more success, wealth, and freedom than they ever thought possible. Joe creates life-changing transformation by providing clients with the tools and strategies needed to create unstoppable momentum and break through obstacles. He’s helped hundreds of business owners to build better teams and cross the 7, 8, and 9-figure mark.
In addition to his private coaching practice, Joe serves as the CEO of three 7 and 8-figure companies, and his real estate portfolio includes single-family, multi-family, self-storage, and cold storage. Before building his business and real estate empire, Joe served in the military as a Builder in the US Navy Seabees. He holds Letters of Commendation from the US Navy and The White House, a Letter of Appreciation from President Clinton, and numerous service medals. Joe lives with his wife Ashley and their 2 girls in beautiful Haddonfield, New Jersey. Entrepreneur, Coach, Veteran, and Host of The Legacy Blueprint Podcast
[00:01 - 9:37] Opening Segment
* Joe’s brief background and career
* Shifting to self-storage development
* He found the self-storage industry to be welcoming, tight-knit, and small, with everyone willing to help each other
[09:38 - 17:26] Multi-Family vs. Self-Storage
* Joe’s secret sauce is finding off-market deals and making something happen out of them
* negotiating a good deal with a seller and creating a win-win for them
* What makes self-storage so bulletproof?
* The vast broadness of occupants of self-storage
[17:26 - 29:10] How Self-Storage Can Help Save Other Spaces
* Self-storage is one of those darkened big box chains
* People don't want to visit when they see a hundred thousand square feet empty inside a shopping center
* The multiple ways you can get involved in the self-storage
* Certified Field Agent training
* if you're an accredited investor, visit www.InvestWithLegacy.com
[29:11 - 37:47] When Is It Safe to Start Purchasing More to Flip?
* Understanding when to use OPM (Other People’s Money)
* Joe’s experience of using his own money for deals and ending up broke
* How Joe started buying houses at cheap prices and began wholesaling
* Starting a rental portfolio as rental rates have never gone down
* The market started to tighten and the real estate market had become overcrowded with people flipping houses
[37:48 - 42:19] Closing Segment
“A lot of people are in different industries. You gotta be different. You gotta be that blue ocean.” - Joe Evangelisti
“What makes a single family deal work is finding it off the market and negotiating a good deal with a seller and creating a win-win for them and us.” - Joe Evangelisti
“I stumbled upon self-storage and I made some connections, I made some phone calls, I started having conversations. And all of a sudden it was interesting because the industry was so welcoming.” - Joe Evangelisti
CONNECT WITH JOE