On today’s Women’s Hope show, Kimberly Cummings and Dr. Shelbi Cullen consider nine myths about biblical discipleship and provide nine helpful remedies to solve these myths from the Word of God.
What you’ll hear in this episode
* Every moment belongs to God (therefore every moment is holy), and He gives each moment to us as a gift.
* Make yourself available to the Lord, staying alert to His Spirit as He brings people across your path.
* Look around you and reach out to newer people in your church—offer friendship and hospitality as a way of building a relationship.
* Talk with the leadership in your church; make them aware that you’d like to serve by discipling others, and get their input.
* The importance of older women discipling younger women in the local church.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Women's Hope Show via iTunes
, Google Play
, or your favorite podcast catcher
. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with Women’s Hope on Twitter at @womenshopeshow
, on Facebook
, or via email
to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Women’s Hope Podcast!