Therapy Session - How To Become A PodHacker
Welcome back to another Therapy session! We are psyched to talk about some recent changes that have come about and how our perspectives have changed. We have a new brand that we are launching which will really open up our business, and are super excited to share it with you. We’re going to give you a little history of how PodHacker came about, some of the iterations, how we are doing this launch which we are approaching from a completely different angle, as well the lessons we are teaching in our membership, a look inside, and our goals for the future with this new brand.
With PodHacker, you will be able to see behind the curtains of our business, how we get our equity deals, grow a community, monetize the show, connect with big influencers, as well as a host of other tactics. We also plan on bringing in amazing guests on a monthly basis, who are the best of the best and will present high-level content to our members. When you’re done, be sure to check out our conversations with Chris Benetti and James Schramko, two of our awesome friends who also chat about the beauty of membership sites.
“The idea behind it was, if we can make as much money as we can make for the whole year in Q1, then in Q2, Q3 and Q4 we get to purely focus on value and doing what’s right by our customers.” - Matt Wolfe
“We’re already curating the best of the best for the Hustle and Flowchart podcast, why not go deeper with them in some model, that’s higher touch and higher engagement.“ - Joe Fier
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
* Just how many people mispronounce our names?
* Famous people Joe is related to and should he change his name? (send your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Our shortest podcast ever!
* What happened in Matt’s spa….
* How our vision came to be
* How you can see behind the curtains of our business
* What we are reading, playing, and watching right now
* The latest tools we are using and love
* Why Matt’s house doesn’t have a roof!
* A ninja tactic on how to get some insta-love and a conversation with someone you want to connect with
Resources From :
* PodHacker.com to get on the waitlist or, if it is open, sign up now. Get it soon, because we are going to close it
References and Links Mentioned:
* Our original opening podcast for the PodHacker brand
* Active Campaign
* The Almanack of Naval Ravikant: A Guide to Wealth and Happiness by Eric Jorgenson
* Ask!: The Bridge from Your Dreams to Your Destiny by Mark Victor Hansen
* SuperBetter by Jane McGonigal
* Dan Harmon’s Story Circle Technique
* Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
* Did you know we have an awesome YouTube Channel?
* Join the Facebook Community - be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
* This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar - be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners.
* Reinventing The Membership Site - Chris Benetti
* How To Scale Memberships And Retain More Customers - James Schramko