Vianjando Durante la Pandemia | Traveling During the Pandemic
This week, Jim and May catch everyone up with their personal experiences traveling during the pandemic and compare the different cities they’ve visited during this difficult time.
Get an idea of how Mexico, Puerto Rico, and the US, differ from each other when it comes to handling the pandemic.
Also, listen for a few tips for those eager travelers who plan on catching flights soon. Travel responsibly!
* Get HelloTalk today and chat with native Spanish speakers, for free!
* Trapped Abroad in Guatemala Video
* Safest Place to Be in the US Right Now? Live Stream
* Ep. 007 - COVID-19 and the Future of Travel
* Ep. 019 - Reflections on Confinement
* Level up your Spanish with our Podcast Membership
* Get the full transcript of each episode so you don’t miss a word
* Listen to an extended breakdown section in English going over the most important words and phrases
* Test your comprehension with a multiple choice quiz
Thank you to our patrons for making this podcast possible:
Tiansheng Lian, Jennifer Wilson, Adrian Major, Jenny, Christy Warne, Russ Moore, Annette Baesel, Christian Gonzalez, Jill Heichelbech, Jean Lorio, Rebecca D Robison, Wylie Hargrove, Kristin Royer, Deb Shroyer, RamPandaPuss, Amy, Josh Powell, Hoy Shih, Neil Moore, Craig Stenger, Jennifer Wilson, Paula Lisowsky, Joseph Scriba, Kenneth Revelson, Linda Easthope, and DJ Brasier.
Support the show (https://spanishandgo.com/support-us)