In today’s conversation, I chat with Ida Asare from On a Heal. Ida is a therapist and coach for women in business who want to get things done. We chat about productivity, and her strategies to increase it, but we also talk about race. As a woman of colour here in Australia, Ida has a unique perspective that we can all learn from.
- Ida’s game-changing tips for productivity in work
- The best way to be diverse as a brand
- How to be inclusive with the right motives (aka, no token invites)
- The things white people need to stop saying
- What to do if someone ‘calls you out’