Welcome to 2021 and the first episode of our Summer Series!
Border and travel restrictions during COVID mean that we have to spend our holidays locally here in Australia. But that doesn’t mean you have to give up on that great hotel experience and the lovely interiors that make a break so special.
So in this episode of At Home with Lauren Keenan
, your authority on home lifestyle and interior design, we’ve got our recommendations for beautiful hotels and holiday accommodation for a summer staycation.
- In Western Australia, The Alex Hotel in Perth and The Samphire Hotel on Rottnest Island.
- In New South Wales, Halcyon House in northern NSW, Bannisters in Mollymook and Port Stephens, and Mona Farm in Braidwood in southern NSW, as well as The Old Claire Hotel and West Hotel in Sydney.
- In Queensland, W Hotel and Calile in Brisbane.
- In Tasmania, MACq 01 Hotel and The Pumphouse at Lake St Clair.
- In Victoria, The Chen in Melbourne, the ultra-modern Mitchelton Hotel and Spa in the Nagambie region, Jackalope Hotel Mornington Peninsula, and The Provincial Hotel in Ballarat.
Get in touch
if you have a topic you want us to talk about on the podcast. Same goes if you want to hire Lauren to help create your perfect home, from a room refresh to a renovation or new build - check out Lauren’s work
Follow us on Instagram:
Follow us on Twitter:
And thanks for listening!