Lucy Roberts is a mama, Yoga teacher, life coach, & eternal student, with a dedicated Yoga & meditation practice of more than 20 years. Her style is fluid, feminine, intuitive, & creative, whilst respectful of tradition and the ultimate purpose of the practice.
Lucy trained & apprenticed with Australian senior teacher, Louisa Sear, later spending more than a decade on the road as part of the Yoga Arts faculty delivering Teacher Trainings internationally.
She now lives in Byron Bay with her partner & daughter, teaching classes, retreats, trainings, and online courses, alongside coaching.
Informed by the devotional arts & attitudes of Bhakti Yoga, the non-dual teachings of Advaita & Self Inquiry, and the beautiful Buddhist teachings of Radical Compassion, Lucy’s work is an invitation into greater awareness, and a loving curiosity of body, mind and heart.
In this episode we chat about:
- The evolution of yoga teacher training
- The beauty and magic of India
- Her evolution along the path of yoga
- Her greatest teachers and the gift of grace
- Her path as a student
- Motherhood and it's influence on the yoga journey
- Her time in the holy place of Sripuram, Southern India
- Lucy's new exploration into coaching
- Tradition, teaching, and to be a travelling yogi
- Where she is currently teaching
- And a ton more...