With extensive experience in management consulting across the globe, in today’s episode I explore with Mark Dougall what shapes productivity in the workplace.
We talk about:
- What is behind his business name SPICAE
- What is his version of productivity in the workplace?
- How can organisations be better prepared to address the productivity challenge?
- What can team leaders/managers do to help their people be more effective and productive?
- Is there something an employee can do to make a difference?
Mark has over 25 years of international consulting and management experience including general management, project management, business improvement and operations. His work has been across a range of industries including government, defence, utilities, mining, engineering, financial services and manufacturing in Australia, Africa and Asia
Mark has worked with a variety of clients to identify and deliver sustainable improvements with verifiable bottom-line benefits. The gains made have included productivity improvement, increased throughput, cost reductions, revenue growth, strategic planning and business / market development. An estimated $500m (annualised) in benefits have been realised by clients through projects that Mark has delivered or overseen over the last 10 years.