Do you every feel something is easy and other times it seems hard. It’s because we are either aligned or in conflict with our strengths?
For over 10 years I have invested in learning more about myself to be a better leader for others – my values, my beliefs, my strengths, my behaviours.
There are many tools available. I use DISC Profiles (a behaviours framework) when working with leaders and their teams.
Recently though I read an article by Emma Sharrock you may remember her from EP25 The Agile Project Manager.
She shared a personal story from 20 years ago, what strengths got her through that particular crisis. She uses the Gallup Strengths tools and in 2017 I completed my own assessment.
Our strengths are what we do with ease, excellence and energy.
Today’s episode I share my top five strengths according to the Gallup Strengths indicators:
- Activator – can make things happen by turning thoughts into action
- Arranger – can organise and determines how all the pieces and resources can be arranged for maximum productivity
- Individualisation – are intrigued with unique qualities of each person, figuring out how different people can work together productively
- Relator – enjoys close relationships with others and deep satisfaction in achieving goals
- Responsibility – take psychological ownership of what they say they will do
Thank you for subscribing and being part of my podcast family. We are moving to fortnightly episodes for a while.