In this episode I share it with Jordana Patterson who has championed the adoption of Agile principles and mindsets at World Vision Australia over the last three years.
We talk about:
· How she found herself in the project management arena
· What problem did she solve by adopting agile at World Vision Australia
· The success story she is sharing with others
· What she wants to achieve this year and
· How she gets time for herself while juggling family and work
As Marketing Operations Manager, Jordana has a broad and challenging remit. Her role is part process design, part operations, part budget management, part portfolio management and part team coach!
In addition to being ‘all things Agile’ at World Vision, she can often be found chasing two mini monsters around the house, baking up a storm or barracking for her beloved St Kilda football club. She has worked at World Vision Australia for eight years.
I really enjoyed Jordana’s honesty about work-life integration and it’s the moments that matter.