In this episode it’s me, your host JC sharing something I strongly believe continues to get in our way of project success as we look for others to lead.
Today I am sharing a key component of The Project Ecosystem ® a strategy and learning framework I developed back in 2017.
I believe leadership is the centre piece acting as the glue that brings everything together:
- self-leadership (who I am)
- practice leadership (what I do)
- approach leadership (how I do it)
Project success demands leadership and we all have a role to play.
Self-awareness is the first step to understand the impact you are having on your team and stakeholders.
Research and surveys tell us:
- developing leadership skills of project professionals is a high priority
- actively engaged sponsors are critical for achieving the project goals
- poor or lack of communication is a significant factor for project failure
I work with Project Sponsors, Project Managers and their teams to create confident collaborators, influencers and leaders.