In today’s episode, your host Jeanette Cremor (JC) takes us through The Project Ecosystem ® a learning and growth framework to support others in creating their own project success stories.
It was designed from Jeanette’s 20+ years hands on project management experience of what works and what doesn’t.
The key ingredients can be applied to all projects no matter the size, complexity or purpose:
- The lifecycle - strategies, projects, operations
- The drivers - change, capabilities, information
- The attitude - decisions, collaboration, user experience
- The solution - process, people, technology
- Leadership – self, practice, solution
The Project Ecosystem ® forms the basis of all JC’s consulting engagements, training programs/workshops and group mentoring sessions.
If you would like to know more about her work and how she may be able to help you, connect with her on LinkedIn or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org