CHRISTMAS FELLOWSHIP: Jacksonville Jesus & Militant Mary
* Taking a break from storyline order for some holiday spirit: Matthew 1-2 and Luke 1-2, plus some Mark!
* Welcome aboard Richard Johnson, Matt Brown, Sara Cannon, and some of our Associate Pastors for an interdenominational exchange: what Christmas stuff did we set on fire as kids?
* Lots of talk about rent-a-camels, prophecy-checklist donkeys, Christmastime sports, the pageants and musicals we've ruined, and that time New York City invented Santa (no, for real)
* Reviews of three great Christmas history books: What Christmas stuff is ACTUALLY in the Bible? The "three" "kings" "at the Nativity," for example?
* Show notes and other stuff available at patreon.com/vbspodcast. All VBS revenues from December 2020 (including new VBS shirts at Homefield Apparel) will go to Feeding America