588 - Your Mom's House with Christina P and Tom Segura
Become a paid channel member of YMH to experience an AD-FREE version of the show here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIgiXwJck_Pb5Nj-wIrsqg/join
- Go to https://Saatva.com/theshit to save $225 on your order
- Download Best Fiends FREE today on the Apple App Store or Google Play
- Go to https://www.brooklinen.com and use promo code mom to get $25 off when you spend $100 or more, PLUS free shipping.
- Go to https://ButcherBox.com/MOM and get 1 rack of St. Louis Ribs, 1 pack of bacon and 1 pack of pulled pork for free in the first box.
- Go to https://Headspace.com/MOM for a free 1-month trial
WHAT'S UP THERE CHOMO?! Tom Segura and Christina P kick off this episode of YMH by revisiting Marc Rebillet's YMH Live 3 banger "Tiddy Tiddy." They discuss the documentary "Some Kind of Heaven,"the red flags Christina saw in Tom at the beginning, Nadav's newly-whitened teeth, and Garth Brooks' hair plugs. They also watch videos of a cool swastika guy, an AEW commentator flubbing Bert Kreischer's name once again, a fan parody of Elliott - the video message cool guy, and they pay tribute to the late, great Larry King by rewatching his iconic "Saka Souffle" clips. They read follow-up emails from the paramedic-panty saleswoman a Fans Only creator, and an inquiry about Christine dating The King. This prompts a big announcement from Mommy Tina. Also, Nadav got the Main Mommies a gift - a bottle of tequila from a recent YMH star's company.
Mary Lynn Rajskub is a stand-up comedian and actress. Her new stand-up special "Live From The Pandemic" premieres February 1. Mary Lynn, and the Mommies discuss dating during quarantine, the celebrity dating app Raya, deleted scenes from "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia," and the pronunciation of "won." Jean and Jean show her how Ariel Helwani pronounces it, as well as a Brazilian politician who got caught sniffing panties, our favorite boot licker, and John McAfee licking his shoe. They naturally bring her up to speed on McAfee, playing for her the infamous "hammock" clips.