THE GOLDEN CALF: God's marshmallow test (with Jane Coaston)
* Exodus 24, Exodus 32, and so forth (there's a whole lot of laws and blueprints mixed within the storyline) ...
* Think the Bible itself is weird? Wait'll you get a load of church history!
* Unchallenged faith: is that really even faith?
* Aaron at Mount Sinai: total idiot, good cop, willing scapegoat, nepotism hire, anarcho-pacifist, retcon reclamation, or all the above?
* By now, Moses and God are an old married couple ...
* Oh no, the big dweebs who wrote Leviticus just did a murder spree (for the Lord) ...
* Why a calf, anyway?
* Follow @janecoaston and @vbspodcast on the social medias, patreon.com/vbspodcast to exchange blessings, Homefield Apparel for VBS shirts, and your favorite podcast app to leave us a review!
* Next up: God's traveling tailgate rig, the Tabernacle