You asked, we answered! This week we’re tackling the most common and most interesting questions asked on the rookie request line! If you’ve sent in a voicemail, you may be featured on this week’s episode!
Questions such as:
- What is better, LLCs vs. Sole Proprietorships for buying properties?
- How to find a great real estate agent
- What do you do after you’ve bought your first rental?
- The best investment types that AREN’T real estate
- How to start buying rentals after bankruptcy
- And many more great questions!
These will all be answered by our two experienced co-hosts, plus a special cameo from our senior producer, Kevin!
If you’ve been wondering about a certain aspect of real estate or just want to know what you can do to get started, this is the episode for you!
In This Episode We Cover:
- How LLCs can limit or expand your financing for rental properties
- What factors make a great agent (and which one’s definitely don’t)
- The importance of shopping around for many different financing options
- What other asset classes real estate professionals invest in
- Subletting and AirBnB arbitraging
- How lenders look at income when two different partners are in on a deal
- Whether you should pay off debt or add more investments
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
Check the full show notes here: http://biggerpockets.com/rookie44