Melanie Katzman shares strategies for establishing a great connection to facilitate great work.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) The trick to a great first impression
2) The one question to gain better perspective
3) The listening hack that makes all the difference
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep645 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT MELANIE —
Dr. Melanie Katzman is a business psychologist and coach to the world’s top public and private companies. Her latest book, Connect First: 52 Simple Ways to Ignite Success, Meaning, and Joy at Work, is a #1 WSJ bestseller.
She has delivered workshops and keynotes to organizations worldwide for three decades. During COVID-19, she is an especially sought-after virtual speaker, giving groups the tools for coping with newfound daily stressors, teaching immediately actionable techniques that have meaningful and enduring results.
Melanie has been featured in the financial and popular media, and has appeared on numerous podcasts and television outlets.
• Instagram: melaniekatzman
• Facebook: Melanie Katzman
• LinkedIn: Melanie Katzman
• Twitter: @melaniekatzman
• Website: MelanieKatzman.com
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• Book: Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy by David Burns
• Website: Above the Law
— THANK YOU SPONSORS! —
• Blinkist: Read or listen to summarized wisdom from thousands of nonfiction books! Free trial available at blinkist.com/awesome