Vishen Lakhiani shares foundational principles to make work more fulfilling.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) How the most successful people find bliss in their work
2) How to keep stress from fazing you
3) Why hustling hurts your career
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep646 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT VISHEN —
Vishen Lakhiani is one of today’s most influential minds in the fields of personal growth and human consciousness. He is the founder and CEO of Mindvalley and behind several top-ranking health and wellness apps. He also has two New York Times best-selling books, The Code of the Extraordinary Mind and The Buddha and the Badass. With an incredible passion and drive to unite humanity and challenge the status quo, he has built a movement of growth-seekers, spanning across 195 countries, engaging more than 15 million followers on social media, and nearly half-a-million students online each year.
• Vishen’s website: MindValley.com
• Vishen’s Instagram: @vishen
• Vishen’s meditation: The 6 Phase Meditation
• Vishen’s speech: “The Theory of Awesomeness”
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• Tool: Airtable
• Poem: “The Guest House” by Rumi
— THANK YOU SPONSORS! —
• FSAstore.com. Use your flex spending account funds with the greatest of ease! Save $20 on a $150+ purchase with promo code AWESOME.
• Monday.com. Experience a 14-day free trial of the Work OS that boosts the ownership, joy, and efficiency of work.