83 | Go with the Flow: How to Optimize Your Menstrual Cycle with Berrion Berry
Have you been wondering how your menstrual cycle affects your work, relationships, and overall balance in your life?
My guest today is Berrion Berry. Berrion is a Menstrual Health Educator, Integrative Health Practitioner & the Founder of The Flo Academy. Part of her mission is to teach menstruating individuals how to master their menstrual cycles one period at a time.
As the founder of The Flo Academy, Berri focuses specifically on teaching those who identify as female entrepreneurs or modern women, how to have better periods and healthier hormones, through online menstrual health education.
From hormone balancing to cycle syncing, to mood-enhancing and self-healing, Berri covers it all and is excited to help you have your best period yet.
Her story is beautiful and enlightening. I’m so grateful for the opportunity to share Berrion’s story.
In this episode, we talk about…
* Understanding the four phases of your menstrual cycle.
* How to align your work with your menstrual cycle.
* Improving your relationship with your period.
* Understanding the best way to adjust your diet and exercise routine throughout your menstrual cycle.
* Why authenticity is a key component of balance.
* Check out The Flo Academy ( http://www.thefloacademy.com )
* Listen to Berrion’s podcast, Flow with Berrion Berry ( https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/flow-with-berrion-berry/id1471199567 )
* Follow Berrion on Instagram @berrionlberry ( https://www.instagram.com/berrionlberry/ ) and @thefloacademy ( https://www.instagram.com/thefloacademy/ )
* This episode is sponsored by Foria. Foria is an innovative health & sexual wellness company with product lines for intimacy, relief, and optimal wellbeing. Get 20% off your first order at www.foria.com/BBG ( http://www.foria.com/BBG )
Unlock more content in Guided, the Balanced Black Girl online membership community. Go to https://community.balancedblackgirl.com to join us.
If you like this episode, please leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts ( https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/balanced-black-girl/id1438982040 ). Keep in touch with Les on Instagram @balancedles ( https://www.instagram.com/balancedles/ ) , follow the show @balancedblackgirlpodcast ( https://www.instagram.com/balancedblackgirlpodcast/ ).
PS: If you really want to take your self-care to the next level, snag our free glow-up guide ( https://www.balancedblackgirl.com/subscribe/ ). This free guide has everything you need to implement a self-care practice that works. You’ll get daily journal worksheets, inspiring quotes, affirmations, and a bonus workout. Get the guide HERE ( https://www.balancedblackgirl.com/subscribe/ ).
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands