762: Getting Personal #3 with Eric Cacciatore and Jared Parisi
Eric Cacciatore is the host of Restaurant Unstoppable Podcast and Jared Parisi is the audio/visual editor. Today we are discussing the future of Restaurant Unstoppable, our vision, our core values, and the Restaurant Unstoppable Network.
Check out Getting Personal 1
Check out Getting Personal 2
Check out the past workshops that we hosted in the Restaurant Unstoppable Network including...
* 761: Optimizing Digital Ordering With Toast, Inc.
* 760: Nick Sarillo On Tangible Framing For Employee Growth
* 758: Jordan Boesch On In-Depth With 7Shifts
* 756: Jill Raff On The 3 E’s To Heightened Customer Experience
* 753: Carrie Luxem On HR Systems and Recruiting
* 751: Jeremy Julian On 6 Prioritized Systems And Tech To Invest In Your Restaurant
* 750: Nick Kokonas On Tock And Knowing Your Customer
* 749: Zaid Ayoub On Converting Commissary Into Direct-To-Consumer Kitchen
* 747: Ari Weinzweig on Anarchism Is Business
* 745: Chris Schultz on Knowing When It’s Time To Scale Click here to Join the RUNetwork and Get 30-days access on me-- FREE.
Calls to ACTION!!!
* Subscribe to the Restaurant Unstoppable YouTube Channel
* Join the private Unstoppable Facebook Group
* Join the email list! (Scroll Down to get the Vendor List!)
In today's episode with Jared and Eric we will discuss:
* The future of Restaurant Unstoppable
* Our core values
* Our mission statement
* The Restaurant Unstoppable Network (RUN) Today's sponsor:
Toast - A POS built for restaurants by restaurant people Adapt fast with Toast's cloud-based restaurant POS system that updates to evolve your POS along with changing industry trends and guest expectations. Toast is built exclusively for restaurants of all shapes and sizes, with over 2/3 of our employees having restaurant experience to serve you better. Online Ordering - Let guests easily order directly from your restaurant for pickup or contactless delivery to keep revenue flowing during these uncertain times. Toast Delivery Services Dispatch local drivers through an on-demand network to keep your community fed and revenue coming in.
99designs is the global creative platform that makes it easy for designers and clients to work together remotely - no matter what your budget. From logos and brand identity, to menu and packaging, 99designs has helped more than tens of thousands restaurant owners build their brands. 99designs will match you with the right professional for your project from their curated community of talented creatives, and stay with you every step of the way so you love the outcome. Head to https://99designs.com/unstoppable to learn more or get $20 off your first design contest!
7shifts is a modern labor management platform, designed by restaurateurs, for restaurateurs. Effectively labor management is more important than ever to ensure profitability and restaurant success. Trusted by over 400,000 restaurant professionals, 7shifts gives you the tools you need to streamline labor operations, communicate with your team, and retain your talent. Best of all 7shifts integrates with the POS and Payroll systems you already use and trust (like Toast!) turning labor into a competitive advantage for your business. Restaurant Unstoppable members get 3 months, absolutely free.
RU on IG: @ericcacciatore Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining today! Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Restaurant Unstoppable Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Huge thanks to Jared Parisi for joining me for another awesome episode. Until next time!
Restaurant Unstoppable is a free podcast. One of the ways I'm able to make it free is by earning a commission when sharing certain products with you. I've made it a core value to only share tools, resources, and services my guest mentors have recommend, first. If you're finding value in my podcast, please use my links!