Last time we did a live Q&A, fans from all over came on to ask questions to Brandon and David. Now we’re back, answering the questions that BiggerPockets Real Estate Podcast fans have on their minds. We’ll go over a handful of questions, all from different investors in different parts of their real estate journey. Questions include:
- How can investors offload their unwanted properties to charities?
- How do I stop analysis paralysis even after so much research?
- Is it a good idea to buy in an area with a falling population?
- What metrics should I look for when scaling my portfolio?
- What’s the best niche to build wealth fastest?
- Plus other commonly asked questions
Thanks again to our guests Nicole, Michael, Ryan, Owen, and Emily for throwing their great questions at Brandon and David!
In This Episode We Cover:
- The biggest regret that most real estate investors have
- Scaling to bigger and better deals (with higher unit counts)
- Finding a mentor who can push you to accomplish BIG deals
- Using other people’s money to build your real estate portfolio
- The best niches for newbie investors to start out in
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
Check the full show notes here: http://biggerpockets.com/show468