We interview a lot of great guests on our Sunday episodes of the BiggerPockets Real Estate podcast, but we rarely hear from agents, investors, and BiggerPockets listeners who are in an early stage of real estate success. Both Brandon and David know what it’s like to be grinding, day in and day out, to get your real estate business off the ground. That’s why they’re here today to answer questions from live listeners about mindset, mentality, and growth.
We talk to Brody, Joseph, Wale, and Mike, all in different stages of their real estate journey, and all very committed to success! You’ll hear questions like:
- If given the chance to go back, what would Brandon and David do differently?
- What deserves more emphasis, mindset or skill set?
- Is it okay to explore different opportunities at an early stage of investing?
- How to find balance when SO many opportunities are exciting?
- How do you make time for family, a job, side businesses, and real estate?
- Why do investors lie to themselves?
Thanks again to our guests for coming on and throwing such great questions at Brandon and David!
In This Episode We Cover:
- Leaving your W2 job to pursue real estate and other opportunities
- How to harness your mindset to grow your specific skill set
- The power of house hacking, and how it pushes your portfolio forward
- Scaling bigger and faster (even if it’s scary)
- Developing the ability to adapt, so you can survive any situation
- How to stop making promises that you’ll fail to uphold
- And So Much More!
Links from the Show
Click here to check the full show notes: https://www.biggerpockets.com/show469