A lot of people want to achieve financial freedom—but many who start the journey never arrive. So what’s the best way to truly set yourself up for success in achieving financial independence and wealth?
That’s the topic of today’s show, where we sit down with Scott Trench, author of Set for Life,to discuss some of the simple yet powerful, tactics people can use to increase their income, reduce their expenses, and lead a legendary life.
In This Episode We Cover:
- A little bit on Scott‘s background
- The path to early financial freedom
- How to house hack your way to a portfolio of properties
- Tips for using the BRRRR method
- How to invest despite what the market situation is
- An introduction to the book Set for Life
- The three stages of wealth mentioned in the book
- What you should know about the “financial runway“
- The bonuses that comes with the book
- A discussion on making more money
- The importance of finding a job you love
- How to get the set of skills you need to succeed
- Scott’s advice to those who are getting their first deal
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
Books Mentioned in this Show
- “It’s not just about being thrifty or cheap; it’s about being smart.” (Tweet This!)
- “Because we were responsible financially, we were able to take risks.” (Tweet This!)
- “Understand that what I’m doing today is what I need to get to the next level.” (Tweet This!)
Connect with Scott