- John Mills joins us to discuss Dish Network suing Peloton.
- Peloton CFO Jill Woodworth had some insight into what the future of strength might look like.
- Homecoming will be announced this week plus there's official gear in the boutique.
- Peloton announced their Champions Collection.
- Dr. Jenn - Finding Time to Exercise When You're a New Mom
- It's not too late to win a Tonal AND help Make-A-Wish.
- There was a new beta release for sharing workouts on Instagram.
- A new study shows that 2/3 of Americans prefer working out at home.
- The Sun reports on a woman's "embarrassing" Peloton usage.
- InsideHook.com has tips on how to move from your Peloton to a road bike.
- ZDNet talks about the Peloton Tread...just not the right one.
- Angelo from MetPro joins us to discuss whether you should be counting calories or macros.
- Mashable rights about Cody and how Peloton made the pandemic a little more bearable...but mostly about Cody.
- Ally Love was on NPR's "Wait, Wait...Don't Tell Me."
- Annie Murphy from Schitt's Creek has a Peloton.
- Lifehacker writes about TechnoGym launching in Australia.
- Business Insider talks about the latest Peloton challenger - Playpulse.
- The latest artist collaboration features The White Stripes.
- Don't forget that Peloton4Parkinsons is almost upon us.
All this plus our interview with Gayle Fine!
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join The Clip Out community today: