#307 Laura Mucha: Love, Relationships & Attachment Theory
Welcome back to Ctrl Alt Delete! Today’s guest is with the amazing Laura Mucha, an ex-lawyer, author, award-winning poet, and speaker. Her first book, Love Factually / We Need to Talk About Love is the result of ten years of interviews with hundreds of strangers aged 8-95 years old across every continent, and it is fascinating. The Guardian describes her as “a fantastic nosy parker”. She is such a talented writer and researcher and I think you’ll fall in love with her like I did when you hear this episode. Her debut poetry collection, Dear Ugly Sisters is out now and her debut picture book, Rita’s Rabbit is out in 2021, so keep your eye out for that! We talk about SO much in this episode, I hope you enjoy, if you did, please do leave a review somewhere on Apple podcasts!
Link to Laura's book here: https://uk.bookshop.org/a/153/9781472982438
- My books:.https://uk.bookshop.org/contributors/emma-gannon
- My favourite 2020 books: https://uk.bookshop.org/lists/my-favourite-reads-of-2020-9bf19342-f535-4856-ab1a-d523f5ecd98a
- My 2021 picks: https://uk.bookshop.org/lists/2021-books-i-m-excited-about-619ab32f-f22e-4282-a0e7-71732055e3c7
- Twitter: Twitter.com/emmagannon
- Instagram: Instagram.com/emmagannonuk
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.