Today's guest is Ted Harrington, Cyber Security Expert & Author of the #1 bestseller "Hackable: How to do Application Security Right"
In this episode we discuss:
• His origins in Cyber Security
• How his team hacked medical devices
• How secure is your smartphone
• How to think like a hacker
• The book writing process
• the Blockchain Bandit
• and much much more!
🌎 Connect with Ted Harrington
You can find Ted on LinkedIn and at his website TedHarrington.com
🔎 Resources discussed in the show
• Hackable: : How to do Application Security Right
• the Blockchain Bandit (on Wired.com)
You can find the show notes for this episode here.
Maccary Bay by Kevin MacLeod