Today's episode is ALL about Freelancing. Having been a freelance app developer since 2012 I answer your questions about freelancing & cover topics including:
- What is Freelancing?
- The Pro's & Con's of Freelancing
- The differences in Freelancer vs Employee
- Risk vs Security
- Do Freelancer's earn more money?
- What experience do you need to be a Freelancer?
- Why I ONLY freelance
- How I got started with ZERO experience (and you can too!)
- Why I don't use websites like UpWork
- My top hack for finding your next gig
- and much much more!
🤙🏽 Get in touch
You can find your host, Rob J, on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn & at robj.me.
You can also connect with like minded listeners on the community Slack.
💛 Leave a review
If you're enjoying the show & want to support us head over to Apple Podcasts or Podchaser & leave us a review!
You can find the show notes for this episode here.
Maccary Bay by Kevin MacLeod